“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: http://okotenigma.wordpress.com
I thank Christopher Bland for nominating me. Here is the link to his blog
Rules For The Nominees:
Display the award logo on your blog. √
List the Rules. √
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
Answer five questions from the nominee. √
Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
Share the link to your best post. √
Three things about myself :
1. I am an avid reader of any thing written or printed in the languages I can read or write. Books are my friends.
2. I could pawn gold to buy books
3. I like men with dark eyes.
Answers to the questions asked by Christopher Bland.
1.What’s two favorite things you like to do?
Writing poetry and Doing psychotherapy with survivors of trauma
2.If you were in a confrontation with someone would you try to talk it out or just fight?
I hate confrontations and usually avoid them as long as I can. And I prefer to make the other person see my perspective without confrontation/ talk / fight. I prefer to win over my opponent than talk or fight nor yield. When I fail to win over I quietly walk away accepting it as my defeat in negotiating. Because I think confrontations do not resolve the conflict .Confrontative approach to any situation is the last resort of someone capable or intelligent.
3.If you could have two things in the whole world what would they be?
Perhaps I can not share it here , it makes me vulnerable in a public space. There are no material desires .
4.If there was a zombie apocalypse and you could start off with three things what would they be?
I would first warn the public without switching panic button. And get experts to tackle the zombies. Forewarned is forearmed.
5.What color do you love most ?
Link to my best blog
My five questions are
- If world would be destroyed in next 24 hours, how would you want to spend those hours ?
- If you loved some one , will you hate those whom your loved one hates ?
- Have you ever done something very foolish and later laughed at yourself ? Can you share it here ?
- What is the one skill you wish to learn or regret not learning ?
- Have you ever felt deeply connected to a living person , child, animal , or tree without language ? How strong is that bond without words ?